The Nursery is located in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania owned and operated by Christian Evarist Mkama, as it is specialised on collection of succulents and seedlings from Eastern Africa and other parts of Southern Africa.
We deal with the legal collection and exportation of Ornamental plants globally. For shipping, we use Expedited Mail Service (EMS) and Air Cargo basing on customer choice.
Plants on our website are seedlings or specimens unless otherwise noted. We stand by our plants and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We use Expedited Mail Service (EMS) and Air Cargo basing on customer choice..
We stand by our plants and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
1. Select the quantity of the desired item and press inquire
2. An email will be sent to our official email address with a desired order.
3. Then we will confirm shipping, cost and payment related matters soon as possible.
4. We will confirm all matters with you by email, so please provide your correct email address.
5. At present, all foreign orders can be paid through Wire Transfer or Quick Money Transfer Services; Wester Union and Money Gram.
All damages caused by the transportation, or cause the plant to die, please take a photo and contact us within 24 hours. We will refund you by replacing the plant after confirmation. (This is not the case for damage caused by the buyer’s personal factors)
In order to ensure the health and safety of the plant, we will make sure plants are completely dried after being washed and cleaned before being shipped, later on plants will be shipped about 2-3 days after payment.
Please unpack immediately after the plant is received, and place it in a cool, ventilated place to ensure that the good condition of the plant.
All international orders are sent by Air cargo or Expedited Mail Services (EMS), and the expenses are based on the actual cost.